I’ve been using Twitter since around 2012. It’s been the source of some important lessons for me, based on real people’s actual life experiences. Plus, it’s where I first learned about observability and Honeycomb.
The Twitter thread is a unique medium that’s especially suited for both readers and writers who struggle with focus and executive function. If that describes you, I hope you get something out of the threads I’ve shared here.
If you’d like me to live-tweet an event you’re holding, I can do so in my capacity as a developer advocate! Reach out:
shelby at honeycomb.io.
- Feedback is a gift Sep 19
- Observability can be a democratizing force Sep 15
- Haircut, September 2020 Sep 5
- On looking professional with a certain body shape Sep 4
- Honeycode and Honeycomb Sep 2
- Everybody is struggling right now Aug 27
- Using they Aug 26
- Graviton lurking Aug 24
- Favorite thing about SLOs Aug 17
- Alex Hidalgo: I Have an SLO. Now What? Aug 13
- SKILupDay Crowd Chat: What does observability in DevOps mean to you? Aug 12
- Honeycomb Learn (series) Aug 3
- Liz Fong-Jones: Refining Systems Data without Losing Fidelity Jul 22
- Treat alerts like comments Jan 16